This is the SUMMER FACEBOOK CONTEST you have been waiting for!
Would you like to learn more about and fall in love with the country with four worlds, a.k.a. Ecuador?
If you are one of the 3 lucky winners of our Ebook, you will love to learn more about Ecuador.
Some of the interesting facts about this country are:
28% of the world´s birds
– The summit of Mount Chimborazo, Ecuador’s highest mountain, is the point on Earth closest to the sun.
– Ecuador has the world’s first and second UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
– The Panama hat is actually from Ecuador
– Ecuador is the world’s largest exporter of bananas
– Ecuador has been voted as the best country for expats for the second year running.
– The Galapagos Islands known as Charles Darwin´s lab of evolution are part of Ecuador
FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR OWN COPY OF OUR EBOOK Must-See and Eat in Ecuador and Its Galápagos Islands
1) TAG 1 FRIEND YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH, HERE.
2) FOLLLOW OUR FACEBOOK GROUP VISIT ECUADOR – INSIDERS TIPS
3) FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @VISITECUADORANDSOUTHAMERICA
PS: If you don´t want to delay your discovery of this amazing South American country, get your copy of the Ebook, here: http://bit.ly/EbookMustEatEcuador
And if you are on Instagram, share your best shots with #MustinEcuador18 #VisitSAmerica for an additional chance to win!
Contest lasts until July 25. Winners will be announced August 1st.